Monday, August 2, 2010

Week 19 Productivity - doing more with rss

I like google alerts and have set one up for "Wollondilly Library".

1. How have you been using your RSS reader? Do you read it regularly?
I was really keen when I set up my RSS reader but then found I never had time to actually read it.

2. How have you organized your feeds? Does that help you keep up?
I've organised my feeds into two categories - work and play - theory is this will let me prioritise...we'll see

3. Which of the above tools did you try? What did you like about them?
I set up an account with FeedMyInbox because I loved the convenience of having feeds sent straight to my email. I'm having trouble making their booklet tool work properly, but other than that it is very convenient. A feed of this type is more likely to be useful to me. I especially liked how you narrow down searches on a particular site and then set up a feed for that search.

No comments:

Post a Comment